- Spelling Test 21 Monday. No new spelling next week.
- All missing/late work needs to be turned in first thing Monday morning! Report Cards will come home with students on Thursday.
- Students need to turn in their last March Is Reading Month Tracking Sheet slip by Thursday! Don’t forget to turn in your March Book-It Calendar and Book Review Thursday, too!!
- Math Unit 9 Test Wednesday. Review sheets will be passed out Monday and we'll review in class on Tuesday.
- We are having our 4th Grade Read-In on Wednesday afternoon! Please make sure your child brings several different books/magazines to read (both fiction/non-fiction)! We'll be reading all afternoon!! They may also bring a beach towel to sit on, as well as a snack/drink to enjoy, if they would like. :)
- There is NO SCHOOL March 29-April 5. School will resume on Monday, April 8th. We hope you have a relaxing Spring Break! :)
22 March 2013
06 March 2013
- Tomorrow is Reading Night from 6-7pm. Hope to see ya there!
- Don't forget the first week March is Reading Month Slip is due Friday!!
- We are going to the Capitol on Friday! Make sure to pack a disposable lunch, as we will be eating on our field trip. Students do not need any money...there is no gift shop. Chaperones may follow the bus or meet us at the capitol. Maps will be coming home today. If you plan to follow the bus, please make sure to be at school by 9:40 am. Each class will tour as a whole group in a quiet line. Please remind your child this is a government building and we are expected to tour quietly, as business is taking place. We are sorry that all chaperones from the first planned trip could not go this time. We had to decrease number of chaperones due to rescheduling. Remember the Capitol building is open to the public and you can take your children any time! We are working on a spring field trip that will provide more chaperone opportunities. :)
- Spring Forward this weekend! Don't forget!
- Math Unit 8 Test is Monday. Review sheets are coming today, we will review tomorrow and Friday morning, and test Monday.
- Unit 19 Spelling Test is Monday.
- Spring conferences are Thursday, March 21. These are scheduled on an as-needed basis. We will be letting you know this week if a conference is scheduled for your child.
- There will be no school Friday, March 29 through April 5. Classes resume April 8! Happy Spring Break! :)
- Mark your calendars....Fine Arts Festival for 4th grade is Tuesday, April 30. More info coming!