- Hawaiian day this Friday!
- Unit 12 Math test this Friday for all 4th grade classes. Review sheets coming home today. Please be sure that they are here and complete for tomorrow's review.
- Spelling test 28 Monday, May 23rd.
- Wednesday, May 25th is the All Star Football Game at 2:00pm!
- No school on Monday, May 30th! This is Memorial Day!
- Field day is Tuesday, May 31st. This will be in the morning. We haven't been given specific times, yet.
- Thursday, June 2nd from 10:15-10:45am....Bradner, Burch, and Palo are having a parent thank you celebration. This is for classroom volunteers. Please RSVP to your child's teacher by Friday, May 27th if you will be attending.
- Friday, June 3rd is all 4th grade 50 State Test. They only need to know where to place the 50 states--they will receive a word bank. They do not need to know capitals.
- Tuesday, June 7th at 11:20 am, we are having a fourth grade spelling bee. 5 finalists from each class will be in the spelling bee. We will let you know who the children are by Friday, May 27th.
- 4th grade Karate lesson on Tuesday, June 7th in the afternoon. Please have kids dress comfortably.
- Talent show is on Wednesday, June 8th. Information is on the music blog (link on the Hutchings' website).
- End of the Year 4th grade picnic is on Friday, June 10th. We will be contacting parents that signed up at open house or your child's teacher will contact you. We will need people here to work and to volunteer bringing in items
- Last day of school is Friday, June 10th!
- Check the Howell website for summer programs, packets, and practice for summer!!!! We encourage children to read and practice their multiplication facts all summer. They may also complete unfinished math journal pages, spelling workbook pages, and unfinished stories in their writer's workshop notebooks.
18 May 2011
06 May 2011
- We want to say goodbye and thank you to Mrs. Flotkoetter and welcome back to Mrs. Burch.
- Chaperones for Treasure Island Field Trip on Friday, May 13th. They are Burch: Mrs. Clark, Mr. Gabrys, Mrs. Mockvil, and Mrs. Lopo. Palo: Mrs. Pecuch, Mrs. Gillett, Mr. Wood, and Ms. Cirella. Highum: Mrs. Davis and Mrs. Zagata. Bradner: Mr. Bearer, Mr. Siep, Mrs. Smathers, and Mrs. Graham. Please meet us at Wild Swan Theatre in Ann Arbor. Or, meet us at school to follow the busses and/or to carpool. We will leave Hutchings at 8:55am and we will return at 12:00pm. Students will eat lunch at Hutchings as usual.
- Spelling test 26 is Monday, May 9th.
- Thank you to our wonderful PTO for a wonderful teacher appreciation week. We know so many of you donated and we are very thankful!