- End of the quarter is Wednesday, March 28th. Therefore, there are a couple of tests next week.
- Spelling Unit 24 Test Monday.
- Science test/quarterly assessment is Tuesday (please see review sheet).
- Unit 9 Math test Wednesday (please see study guide).
- SS Quarterly assessment will be the following week.
- Fine Arts Assembly is this coming Tuesday. Be here in front of your own locker at 7:15pm. Wear black pants or skirts. Wear blue shirts. Please ask Mrs. Shultz if you have questions about this.
- Book fair is going on this coming week! Stop by the library and check it out.
- Report cards go home Monday, April 2nd.
- No school Friday, April 6 through Friday, April 13th.
23 March 2012
16 March 2012
- Spelling Test 23 Monday. Please remind students to practice their Words to Learn and study Spelling Notes each weekend prior to the Spelling Test.
- Conferences (as needed) are Thursday, March 22.
- Fine Arts Festival for 4th grade is Tuesday, March 27. Students need to be lined up next to their lockers at 7:15pm. The performance will begin at 7:30pm on the stage in the cafeteria. Fourth graders should wear dark pants/skirts and blue shirts.
- The Book Fair will be the week of the Fine Arts Festival. Make sure to stop by the Book Fair while you're here to check out all the new books available!
- Wednesday, March 28, is the last day of Quarter 3.
- Unit 9 math test will be Wednesday, March 28.
- Please click to see information about Got Art? and After School Swim.
- Mark your calendars...Spring Break is April 6-13!
08 March 2012
- Make sure to take a look at the Fine Arts Festival and Book Fair info!
- Spelling Test 22 is Monday.
- End of the quarter is Wednesday, March 28. Please make sure to check PowerSchool weekly. If you need login info, please contact the office (548-1127).
- Conference forms were sent this week. Spring conferences are scheduled on an as-needed basis.
- Make sure to "spring forward" this weekend!
- Mark your calendars...Spring Break is April 6-13! :)