Please read below for information on TALENT SHOW 2011 from Mrs. Haney
**WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8
9:15am to 11:45am
This year, students may perform in 1 talent only. However, if their classroom teacher has organized a “class talent,” then they may have a second talent.
TALENT SHOW TRYOUTS
Tryouts will be held BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL ONLY from THURSDAY, MAY 12 through WEDNESDAY, MAY 18.
If your student is unable to tryout before or after school, they may tryout at recess with a signed note from home.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
**Other Fourth Grade Information:
~Unit 11 Math Test Friday, May 6th
~Field trip to see Treasure Island on Friday May 13th. Permission slips and donation were due today. Please send ASAP if you haven't already.
Have a great weekend!
21 April 2011
- No school tomorrow! Enjoy your three day weekend.
- Reminder--"African Cats" movie on Tuesday. Students need to be here by 9am. Parent chapereones, please meet us at MJR by 9:45am. Movie begins at 10:00am. No concession stand will be open.
- Spelling test on Monday.
- Highum/Flotkoetter Social Studies on Friday, April 29th. This is on Chapter 12 and 13 (West Region).
- "Treasure Island" Permission slips and money are due Friday, April 29th.
15 April 2011
First of all, way to go 4th graders! The Fine Arts Concert was amazing and your art around the school was beautiful. We are very proud of you all!
- Report cards are coming home today. Please refer to your child's highlighted overall grade. We have also enclosed the parent MEAP information sheet. Please return your child's report card envelope on Monday, April 18th. Everything in the envelope is yours to keep.
- We almost have all of our "African Cats" permission slips and financial donations. Chaperones are Jennifer Bidwell and Wendy Turner (Palo), Mrs. Pasfield and Mrs. Kinder (Bradner), Mrs. Goza and Ms. Cavanaugh (Burch/Flotkoetter)m and Mrs. Stidham and Mrs. Bradley (Highum).
- Our final fourth grade field trip is "Treasure Island" on Friday, May 15th. These are coming home today. The permission slips and financial donations are due on Friday, April 29th. We are allowed to take 4 chaperones per class.
- Unit 10 Math test next Thursday, April 21st.
- Economics presentations on Wednesday, April 20th. All work is being done in class.
- There is no school on Friday, April 22nd. This is Good Friday.